Friday, December 30, 2011

Heavy Drug Use

It's 2am. It's cold. There's a coke zero laying in it's liquid contents, dripping through the crack of this table onto the off white carpet- now way off white- and I haven't done a thing about it. The only thing i can think of is the use of the word "crack" in previous sentence, I'm seeing plumbers. Maybe I should call one, he can bring a friend and we can all together sit and watch the sugary drink soak into the floors, while making crack jokes (and not limited to butts, either).

In my usual melodramatic way, I am trying to say mehh I feel so alone.. I'd actually let coke, coke which can erode a baby tooth in less than 24 hours, drip by drip, sink into the fibers of the carpet. And it doesn't please me, but it is calming to watch the droplets.

even the coke is laughing at me. or maybe it's just mad "It's Coke Zero if you don't mind!"

......i need to go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment